Paytm is one of India’s leading digital payments and financial services companies like PhonePe which is being used by millions of people daily. It is quite obvious that a person has to create an account on it to utilize its services. Well, the Paytm sign-up procedure is pretty simple and straightforward while it is not the same when it comes to resetting your password. If you are unable to reset Paytm password then we have got a couple of methods that you can follow to do a Paytm password reset online. Also, there’s a dedicated Paytm password change link available and you can use that too to change password Paytm money.
From doing a Paytm password change without calling to resetting it via link, you can find information about every possible method here. There comes many times when you don’t remember your current password too and in that case, you can contact customer support or use the app to do a Paytm reset password to continue using the app. Since Paytm keep changing its methods to reset the password, it can be a little tricky at many times to do that. We have tried all of these methods ourselves and they are working quite fine. So, without wasting more time, let’s learn how to change Paytm password in mobile without any assistance.
- Also Read About: How To Delete Quora Account
- 1 How To Change Paytm Password Online Without Calling or By App
How To Change Paytm Password Online Without Calling or By App
[Exclusive] Paytm Password Reset Link
If you want to reset Paytm password with OTP without calling on any number, then you can use our direct link to visit the Paytm reset password page. Remember that you will have to click on the button mentioned below and it will take you directly to the password reset page on the Paytm app.
You must have this app installed on your device because you can try this method. When you are on the reset page, submit your number and an OTP will be sent on it. Verify the OTP and then submit your new password. This is the fastest way to do a Paytm bank password change.
Paytm Password Change Customer Care Number
If the Paytm reset password link not working for you then you can use another official way to reset your Paytm password. In this method, you will have to make a call on the IVR number and get a Paytm passcode change link on your registered mobile number. To do this, follow the steps mentioned below:
- First, open the dialer app on your mobile device.
- Now, call on any of these 2 numbers from your Paytm registered mobile number.
01204888488 or 0120-4456-456
- Press the required digit to submit your input.
- Once the call gets disconnected, you will receive a password reset link via text message.
- Click and open the link in a web browser.
- Enter your new password and click on Change to submit it.
NOTE: You can request a password reset link once every 10 minutes but that must not be misused. Also, make you have a 5-character password that includes at least 1 number, 1 special character, and 1 alphabet.
- Also Read About: How To Delete Instagram Account
How To Change Paytm Bank Passcode From App
You can also use the Paytm app to reset your password and it can be done on all types of mobile devices. If you don’t know how to change UPI password in Paytm, then this method can be useful to you. From Paytm account password to UPI and app lock, you can change literally anything by following this method.
- Open the Paytm app and click on the Profile Icon in the top-left corner.
- Now click on the Profile Settings option.
- On the new page, click on Security & Privacy option.
- You can now click on the desired option like Change Paytm Bank Passcode, etc.
How To Change Paytm Password Using Website
If you want to know how to change IRCTC password in Paytm then you can use Paytm’s official website for it. You can always visit your profile section on the Paytm website to find the Change Password section like you change Facebook page name. Remember that you must be logged into the Paytm app to be able to use the Paytm website. Also, you will need a laptop or computer to follow this method because it won’t work on mobile devices. When you are ready, start following the steps mentioned below to change Paytm password by the website.
- Open the Paytm’s official website password reset page – https://paytm.com/settings/change-password
- If you are asked to log in to the website, then use your app to scan the code.
- Once done, enter your old password and new password in the given fields.
- Click on the Save button and your changes will be saved.
- You can opt to log out your account from all active devices for additional security.
Change Paytm Password By Contacting Support
Although we have mentioned some of the working and the best ways to change Paytm password in 2022, if the Paytm password change number not working for you, then you can contact Paytm support. A support option is available on both the app and website which can be used to contact their support and request a password change. Here’s how you can do that:
Paytm Customer Care Email: email@example.com
Contact Paytm Customer Care Via App
- Open the Paytm app and click on the Profile Icon.
- Now, click on the 24×7 Help & Support option from the list.
- Scroll down and click on the View All Services option.
- Tap on the Profile Settings option from the list.
- Now, click on Chat With Us and start contacting the team.
We hope now you have understood how to change Paytm password from app, using the website, and the password reset link. There can be more ways to do that but the methods mentioned here are tested and working. You must stay away from third-party websites, apps, and services to reset your Paytm password as it may not be safe.
Remember that Paytm support is just a tap away and you can always reach out to them if you are facing any issues with your account. You can keep visiting Danial Tech Blog if you want to more about these steps. Also, don’t forget to leave a comment down below if you know any other method to do it or if you want any assistance in following these methods.